Brooke Burke and her absolutely adorable daughter Rain grace the cover of the new issue of Working Mother magazine. The very busy mom - along with her Dancing with the Stars gig, she's the CEO of ModernMom.com, is publishing her first book and has children Neriah, 10, Sierra, 8, Rain, 3, and Shaya, 2! - took some time out to chat about her career and her kids.
On her Playboy past: "My younger ones wouldn?t even know what Playboy is. My older daughters are too young to have that conversation right now. They know I was a model, and they like seeing the contrast of Mommy in sweats to being all glamorized. I don?t think any of my children are going to grow up being judgmental. Many respectable women in the industry have graced the cover of Playboy. So I don?t think it?ll ever be an issue or a problem or anything confusing for my kids."
No comments:
Post a Comment